Welcome to Ed's Fundraising Page
I want to thank everyone for your ACT ride support (Wisconsin AIDS Ride) over the past years! I can't believe I've been doing this since 2009! This year is ACT 16! I can't believe how fast the time went.
- ACT 7 (2009) - First year riding the 300 mile journey! I was hooked!
- ACT 8 (2010) - Second year riding all 300 miles!
- ACT 9 (2011) - Third year in a row riding the 300 mile journey, and had a painful accident. :(
- ACT 10 (2012) - First year crewing! I ran the AM pits for the 4-days.
- ACT 11 (2013) - I took this year off.
- ACT 12 (2014) - Back to riding the 300-mile journey! I missed the open road!
- ACT 13 (2015) - First year crewing on route in a car and opening pits and water stops!
- ACT 14 (2016) - First year coordinating and managing the day crew!
- ACT 15 (2017) - Second year coordinating and managing the day crew!
- ACT 16 (2018) - Supporting AM and PM pit stops and misc. duties
This year, we are returning to the Milwaukee area and staying at Carroll University. The ride is only 3 days this year (Friday, July 27, Saturday, July 28 ,and Sunday, July 29). Over the past 15 years of the AIDS Ride, we’ve raised more than $3 million!
If you would like to report objectionable content on this page, please Contact Us